Bundle & Save
with Time Warner Cable

TV + Internet + Phone

from $ 89 99 /mo.
for 12 mos.*

Check availability
in Erie, PA

*Phone:
- -
*Address:
*Unit/Apt#:
*Zip Code:
*Email:

  Click to call

GET A FREE Dell 2-in-1 (a $450 value) or $100 Dell Gift Card
with qualifying packages when you switch to Time Warner Cable*

PREFERRED TV +
EXTREME INTERNET + PHONE

  • 200+ Channels
    + FREE HD Box + TWC TV®
    + On Demand + EPIX
  • Up to 30 Mbps Internet
    FREE Internet Security + Parental Controls + TWC WiFi® Hotspots
  • Unlimited Nationwide Calling
    with 13 calling features + Voicemail & VoiceZone®
 

only$ 8999 /mo.
for 12 mos.

PREFERRED TV +
ULTIMATE INTERNET + PHONE

  • 200+ Channels
    + FREE HD Box + HD-DVR service
    + On Demand + EPIX and STARZ®
  • Up to 50 Mbps Internet
    FREE Internet Security + Parental Controls + TWC WiFi® Hotspots
  • Unlimited Nationwide Calling
    with 13 calling features + Voicemail & VoiceZone®
 

only$ 10999 /mo.
for 12 mos.

  Click to call

Time Warner Cable offers are available in your state now!

Moving to Erie, Pennsylvania ?
Here are some helpful links to get you started.

About: Erie, Pennsylvania

Erie is located on the shore of Lake Erie in the northwestern corner of Pennsylvania. It is named for Lake Erie which was named in honor of a Native American tribe. The city has the nicknames "The Flagship City" because of Oliver Hazard Perry's flagship Niagara, and "The Gem City" because of the sparkling Lake Erie. Notable residents have included Marc Blucas (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Knight and Day), Marilyn Burns (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Helter Skelter), Ann B. Davis ("Alice" of The Brady Bunch), and Patrick Monahan (lead singer of Train).

Population: 103717
Local Newspapers: Erie Times & News, Westfield Republican
Local Sports Teams: Erie Seawolves (baseball)
Local Colleges: Penn State Erie, The Behrend College

Zip Codes associated with Erie, PA: 16501, 16502, 16503, 16504, 16505, 16506, 16507, 16508, 16509, 16510, 16511 .
Towns/Cities near Erie, PA : Wesleyville, Wattsburg, Waterford, Fairview, McKean, Lake City.

  • Tuesday's Erie region forecast: Rain showers likely, high near 67
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:04:36 PM

    The forecast calls for a 70 percent chance of rain after noon, and a 50 percent chance of rain tonight, according to the National Weather Service in Cleveland. Wednesday's forecast includes a 20 percent chance of rain, with a high near 66 and a low around 58. Thursday's forecast shows mostly sunny skies with a high near 71 and a low around 61. There's a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms for Thursday night.

  • 'Most Wanted' fugitive apprehended
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:28:13 AM

    Garrett K. Hogan, 29, was picked up during a traffic stop at Interstate 90 and the Bayfront Connector on Friday, deputies said Monday. Hogan was featured in the Aug. 21 Erie Times-News Most Wanted.

  • PA: EMTA Takes Over Control of Erie Intermodal Building
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:43:16 AM

    The Erie-Western Pennsylvania Port Authority has transferred its stake in the 33,500-square-foot east bayfront office complex to the Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority. The Sept.

  • Lack of Cooperation Stalling Weekend Shooting Investigation
    Monday, September 29, 2014 5:27:32 PM

    September 29, 2014 - The Erie Police Department is continuing to look for the suspect who shot a 17 year old in the buttocks in the East 25th and Wallace streets area late Saturday evening; however, the investigation has reached somewhat of a standstill. Lieutenant Stan Green, Community Affairs Officer, said in interview today that the investigation is lacking cooperation from both the victim and those who were in the area during the time of the shooting.

  • Erie man gets up to 23 months for child porn
    Monday, September 29, 2014 5:27:31 PM

    A 28-year-old Erie man was sentenced today to 11 1/2 to 23 months in the Erie County Prison for having child pornography on his computer between July and October 2013. The sentence for the defendant, Aaron Crossman, last known to live in the 400 block of Stafford Avenue, was in the standard range of the state sentencing guidelines.

Time Warner Cable bundles in Erie, PA

Living in the 21st century means people are bombarded with choices all the time. But Time Warner Cable knows that keeping your life simple is the best thing they can offer. By bundling your digital services like cable TV, high speed Internet and home phone services together, customers can save money and time. Imagine if you were able to get your electric, gas, water and trash bills all on one statement. Time Warner Cable in Erie, Pennsylvania, makes your life simpler, and allows you to have more money to spend on other things.

Time Warner Cable in Erie, PA, understands that people just want low prices, high-quality products and convenience. The billing is easy, with easy to understand items and no hidden charges.

The local fans of Erie Seawolves (baseball) and other notable sports teams will get plenty of high-definition TV coverage. Fans will also able to check their teams' scores online using Time-Warner Cable's high-speed Internet. Residents of Erie need to be connected all the time.

When you sign up with Time Warner Cable for digital cable TV in Erie, PA, you will get all of the best channels your entire family loves to watch. Some of their best features include their Look Back® option, which allows viewers to watch select prime time shows within 72 hours, even if they didn’t record it on their DVR.

With Digital Home Phone from Time Warner Cable, people will get unlimited calling, easy-to-use calling features and reliable service for one low, low price.

Bundling all of your digital services means plenty of savings for you – so take advantage of Time Warner Cable’s great collection of cable TV, high-speed Internet and digital phone services.